Sales Director - Steel Industry
Location: Remote Office
About the job: Company is a top tier provider of industrial air pollution control systems worldwide that grew 50% in 2020 and is on track to do the same in 2021. Due to changes in how this company will go to market a new position has been created to take over existing accounts and new business development in the Midwest. This is a rare opportunity to join a world leader and not have to create an account base from the ground up.
- You will take immediate ownership of the existing account base in your region and the responsibility for account strategy, spend growth, upsells and renewals.
- Target industries – Steel Manufacturers & Foundries primarily.
- Develop and execute account plans based on a strong understanding of customer goals, both business and technical.
- You will collaborate with a world class application engineering team to address customer needs and uncover new opportunities in the region.
- Lead compelling strategic business reviews to identify customer needs and drive growth opportunities
- Develop trusted relationships with key customer stakeholders, including C-level executives
- You will work with a world class application engineering team to create Serve as a point of escalation for product or customer success issues
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience selling industrial equipment and services to the target markets above.
- BS degree or equivalent experience
- Any experience selling to steel plants and foundries will be of particular interest due to unique product fits for that sector. Not a “must have”, but great if you have it!
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
Salary: $150,000 - $160,000 "Range"